Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MSG

Coach Mike D'antoni has just resigned from the knicks, no doubt under pressure from the moronic front office headed by James Dolan. I'm not saying D'antoni was a good fit, but the knicks at least should have waited for the end of the season when his CONTRACT WOULD HAVE EXPIRED ANYWAY.

This is just one more blunder in a long line of horrendous management mistakes to have occurred under Dolan's reign of terror, and its gotten me thinking if MSG is managed even half as badly as the Knicks are, it is a raging SHORT.

MSG is also selling at a very high P/E of 35 and their revenue is dependent on the NY market, which should continue to face headwinds as the financial market contracts.

I'm not shorting anything yet, as I've only done cursory research. But I am very, very tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment